Terms & Conditions
Bourgeois Ford North Ltd.
Thanksgiving Outdoor Cooking Prize Pack Giveaway
Please read the following Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree.
1. Contest Entry Period – The Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. Thanksgiving Outdoor Cooking Prize Pack Giveaway (the “Contest”) starts on Thursday September 28, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on September 30, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. (“Contest Entry Period”).
2. Contest Sponsors - The Contest sponsor is Bourgeois Ford North Ltd.. (“Bourgeois Ford North Ltd.”).
3. Eligibility - To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (other than a resident of Quebec) and be at least 19 years old. Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. and Ford of Canada employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. or any company, affiliated or related to Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. or Ford of Canada are ineligible to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
4. How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter and are as follows:
During the Contest Entry Period, an individual who completes the entire purchase process including financing or leasing approval and arranges delivery of any in-stock new, or certified pre-owned vehicle from Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. shall be provided with an official contest entry (“Entry Form”) and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed Entry Form, (i) which requires you to provide your first name, last name, e-mail address and phone number, (ii) requires you agree that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules (“Rules”); (iii) requires you to accept receiving emails from the Contest. Each entrant may only submit one (1) Entry Form for each qualifying vehicle purchase. Entries shall be associated with the individual who is the legal owner of the qualifying vehicle purchase during the Contest Entry Period. The first name and last name on the Entry Form must match that on the legal ownership of the vehicle. The Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 3:00 p.m. on September 30, 2023.
Qualifying vehicle purchases do not include As Traded/As Is vehicles or vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement.
No Purchase Necessary - Essay
An individual who provides Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. with an essay of at least 2500 words explaining why the individual wants to own a Ford vehicle from Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. shall be provided with an Entry Form and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed entry form as in accordance with the requirements set out above. Essay must be delivered in hard copy to Bourgeois Ford North Ltd., 2 McMurray St. Parry Sound, ON P2A 1E7. Essay must be received, and the Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 11:59 a.m. (EST), September 30.
5. General Conditions - There is one (1) prize to be won. The odds of winning the Prize are dependent on the number of Entry Forms submitted. There is no purchase necessary. The Contest is not open to Quebec residents.
Making a vehicle purchase will not increase chances of winning the Prize. All decisions by Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the final decision of Bourgeois Ford North Ltd..
All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the Prize, if applicable.
Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest.
In the event the Contest is cancelled prematurely for any reason, Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the Prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize - There is one (1) Prize to be won consisting of 1 BBQ, 1 Combo Outdoor Fryer, 1 Yeti 45 Cooler, 1 $200 gift certificate to a local butcher or grocery shop chosen by Bourgeois Motors Ford and 2 Bourgeois Motors Ford Hoodies (sizes to be selected by winner but may be limited to available inventory) with an approximate total pre-tax value of $1,582. The Contest shall run from September 28, 2023 until September 30, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. The Prize is non-transferable.
7. Prize Draw – Contest draw will take place on Friday October 6, 2023. Only the contest winner will be notified.
8. Awarding of Prizes - In order to be declared the winner of the Prize, the potential winner must be the person listed on the Entry Form. Furthermore, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bourgeois Ford North Ltd.. In the event that a potential winner does not properly answer the skill testing question, he or she will be disqualified. Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest.
9. Contestant Agreements - Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of Bourgeois Ford North Ltd., its owners, and staff.
10. Releases/Hold Harmless - Bourgeois Ford North Ltd., its owners, its staff, and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for: (a) any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; (b) entries that do not follow guidelines; (c) entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, or late; or (d) any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contest.
11. Privacy - We will not sell your address or personal information. The information you provide will not be shared with any other party outside Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. and will not be used for other purposes other than the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
12. Lost/Interrupted Entries - Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, interrupted, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, for any reason whatsoever; for the failure, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of any mail, fax, email or other communication to be given or received, for any reason; for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, visual or printing errors, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries or any combination thereof as a result of participation in this Contest. Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
13. Contest Cancellation/Changes - Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond Bourgeois Ford North Ltd.'s control or should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. may, at its sole discretion change or alter the Contest, as Bourgeois Ford North Ltd. deems necessary. Contest dates and times are subject to change without notice.
14. Governing Law - The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.