Covid-19 Precautions and Procedures
To ensure that we keep all staff and customers safe, we have implemented many safety precautions, protocols and procedures for our entire dealership.
- All staff are required to sanitize hands upon entry of the dealership and masks must be worn in the showroom area.
- Customers have the option to converse with our sales team outside, inside, or digitally over the phone and online.
- Our sales team is available by appointment or walk-in during regular business hours.
- Customers are able to walk into the dealership and are required to practice physical distancing with staff and other customers and wear a face covering which we can provide upon entry.
- Send us a text, chat with us online or click the appropriate link on our vehicle listings if you see a vehicle you would like more information about from home.
- Quotes can be given to customers in person or can be sent electronically over text, email or discussed over the phone if you prefer a completely contactless experience.
- All credit applications can be done online, over the phone from the comfort or your own home, or in-person.
- Payments can be made in-store or over the phone.
- Your new or used vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized when ready for pickup.
- Sales consultants will be keeping a 2 meter distance when showing you your vehicle and wear a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge.
- Request a service appointment online, or book your service appointment by phone or in-person.
- Our shuttle service is available to drive one customer at a time. Customers are required to sit in the back seat with a face covering.
- Our service department sanitizes all touch points in your vehicle upon entry and exit.
- Once your vehicle service is complete, we will give you a call to let you know and can arrange pick-up with our shuttle. Service payments can be made over the phone by credit card OR in-person inside the dealership.